Sunday 3 March 2013

PART 1: She was my BEST FRIEND, I mean SHE STILL IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE..:’(

PART 1

It was like any other day.We(me and Ayesha) were returning from our school farewell, expect from being in casual dress, everything was as it used to be everyday. We were roaming on her scuty like any other day. And like always I was siting at the  back and she was driving the scuty.


“Ayesha”
 My childhood best friend. She was the best and the worst at the same time. Since childhood we have shared everything from toys to lunchboxes to our secrets..Everything. We never felt the need of any other friend in school or in our lives. Though we have a group of friends but still none of them have that thing  that I found in her. Since childhood we ate together, walked together, played together, except from living together.and the best reason we used to exclaim for such bestest friendship we share was our common b’day(yes our b’days falls on same date i.e. 26th june) isn’t dat great…:D

It wasn’t enough, mine and Ash’s(dats what I call her) parents used to say that they’ll arrange for both of uss’ marriage once we finish studying. But we, We hated this thing from childhood, yes we were best friends but none of us wanted to marry each other(yuckkk), we have cleared it out several times. we were very open and comfortable with all these things and just imagine how could I ever think about this..yes she was my best friend but nothing more than that, I cared for her like a brother, fought with her like a friend luved her like a parent and so did she. Our friendship was “unique”. It did not have that LOVE-RELATIONSHIP factor within it. And those who says “ a girl and a boy can’t be friends” we’ll prove this wrong to them..;)
Yes I was talking about Ash, by nature she was dam ziidi type girl, anger on her face everytime, super short tempered, but still cute, beautiful, understanding and lovely. Unlike many she was not dependent on others for her life. She lived each day as if it was her last day and enjoys each and every moment of her life, jolly and frank enough to become the centre off attraction at any place or any event…dats my ASH…J meri jhalli….:)

Now me,
 Raj, nam to suna hi hoga…;) it wasn’t my dialogue, it was hers because everytime someone would ask my name she speaks this on my behalf. She always did. And then tell everyone about the story behind my name. Not a big one but yes there is a story, actually my mother is a full too filmy mom and a big SHAHRUKH fan. So she named me Raj…J but I am not like maa. Not at all filmy, instead I am like my father , serious, practical, and a good listener dats all about me , to which she used to say dat I  was boring. i don’t knw weather I was boring or not but I knew even if  I was , she was and will always be there by my side in whatever happens and most importantly if being the school topper means being boring then yes I was always proud of being that.
I was not handsome enough but my mom said I luked like sharukh( ahh nobody except her thinks this way), Ash say dat I luk gud but not super handsome like the guys she is having her crush upon.
Back  on the backseat of her scuty. She was driving it like the other day…the weather was like everyday(pleasent) and and we were on the same way like everyday ( on the way to CCD), we don’t enter there  everyday but yes when we have a gud money balance we sat there for a coffee, otherwise we used to sit outside CCD on her scuty and talk for an hour (we used to call it the ASH-RAJJO tym), yes she used to call me Rajjo personally L

This was our routine after the school since class eleventh. That day also we didn’t entered because both of us have spent our pocket money buying her farewell dress( I never said no to her for her shopping). And then she started telling me something that eventually took my best friend away from me.

PART2 : COMING SOON
keep following...:)

Do post your reviews and guesses in the comment box..:)



18 comments:

  1. Very interesting and loved it....waiting for next part :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. super duper mst ... (y) waiting for nxt part .. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting.

    Waiting for the next part. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow...super cute, excited for part-2

    ReplyDelete
  5. interesting))))
    Gladly followed u. Now please u))
    Have a nice day!
    http://mooreann.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nna, will folow u soon..:)

      Delete
    2. * Anna,(sorry for name typing mistake..:)
      keep writing..:)

      Delete
  6. plot is going perfect and acceptable at all times...
    just that i wonder if it s a little fast paced...

    keep going...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Deeps: Thank u..:)
    I'll try to b a bit fast while posting the other part..;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. IS it really fictitious? If it is you have done a mind blowing job! And you know what was the funniest part-while reading all of it, I constantly kept on asking myself-"When did Mani become a boy?" and then I read it all over once again ! I am clearly so much sleep deprived ! Sorry to make your comment box dirty with all my jargon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this is purely a work of FICTION..and i am writing this as Raj because...if i have used a female narratr insteadsome people would have never agreed that its fiction soo...i wrote this being Raj..:D
      must read the parts followed, i hope u'll like the story and will follow it..:)

      Delete
    2. I have already read the other parts. Call it my knavery but I read your story backwards !! It is actually fun sometimes!!
      And no doubt you write with utmost brilliance! I need to learn something from you :)

      Delete
    3. Thank u :)
      keep writing..:)

      Delete
  9. I just started reading this today ... sounds cool !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u..must read the parts following this one..:)
      and dont hesitate to mention suggestions , and negatives u found..:)
      keep writing..:)

      Delete