Monday 18 March 2013

PART 6: She was my BEST FRIEND, I mean SHE STILL IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE..:’(


PART 6:  Title:Yaariyaan

It was all going great, now I finally got  chances to ride her scuty because she used to sit behind his pulsur(black “her favourite”) and sometimes even I get the chance of riding his bike with either any of them siting beside me or me driving it alone. We went for several “inside-city outings” , enjoyed and had fun together.
It was like the perfect time of our life. I never knew that all this was a sign of something bad that will happen to all three of us. We start meeting more frequently, and finally Viraj disclosed his relationship with Ash in front of his friends(on Ash’s agreement) and sometimes they are also hanging out with us. There was nothing in between them that will make me uncomfortable (atleast till then).


We also told our group of friends about Ash and Viraj relationship, everyone congratulated him and some started saying me that now u are out dude. Now he will be her guy, to which she replied “he’s my best friend and he will always will and don’t dare to speak such words to him again” I was proud of her for such great words. Some advised me to give them some privacy to which also she replied “why shud he?? We are three friends and what’s your problem can’t u keep your mouth shut??” She again made me to be proud of her but at that time I also realized that I should give then some  ”Ash-Veeru” time.
I thought about this thing till I was awake that day and finally decided that my friends were right and from now I’ll not be a part of every meeting so that they can have a good time with each other. I wasn’t feeling any bad about it because it was me who decided this on my own, Ash and Viraj never felt so.

PART 7 COMING SOON..:)
KEEP FOLLOWING

6 comments:

  1. Next part COMING SOON...;)
    keep following keep smiling...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the two positives are you are keeping it short and placing apt picts ( i dont know how u get them!)...
    the title part remains same as of now!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. searching for pics takes more time than writing it...:D
      keep following..:)

      Delete
  3. Ooops ... does this make him lonely now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Read more to know..:D
      Keep writing..keep smiling..:)

      Delete