Tuesday 19 April 2016

#Lastdays #mixedfeelings #latepost

(This post was been saved in my drafts from a very long time, so I prefer calling it a latepost)


Its a common saying among Indians that "Whatever happens happens for good". I also believed in this but somewhere I always had a doubt about it until something happened that at least changed my perspective.


From past few days, some things happened that changed my habits (mostly bad ones), dependencies completely and made me what I was some years ago.


I don't know why I am writing this post but I somehow felt like writing the mixed feelings I am going through and here I am in front of a completely different and unknown work sharing my current state of mind when I should be excited for the starting of a new life i am going to be a part of in a few days.


Yes I am on the verge of starting a new life again since I switched my job recently. Its the same feeling you know, the feeling that i had undergone when i was about to start my college life. Though the start of my corporate life was't that amazing, actually not at all amazing, i still enjoyed these two years of my my life to the fullest. This organization has gifted me one two beautiful years, lots of money, friends and an extremely nice boss whom i actually consider a teacher.


I don't know what future has in store for me but all I have learned is that everything that happens, happens for good. So expecting some goodness in my future as well, I wish myself all the good luck and some smiling days ahead.


4 comments:

  1. Great post and I liked the pics you have added

    http://inthebothv.blogspot.ae/?m=0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post and I liked the pics you have added

    http://inthebothv.blogspot.ae/?m=0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shilpa.
      Keep smiling keep shining..!!

      Delete
    2. Definitely !! You too take care

      Delete