Wednesday 3 May 2017

Another open letter- To My Hero

To
My Hero,

Bhaiya! You, yes you were my hero, still are and will always be. You have taught me, inspired me, ignited the zeal of working hard and have instilled in me the faith towards positivity.

With every doubt in my mind, I always had this inner feeling that out of all the people in this world, you'll be able to clear things better. With all my faith in you, I have believed in you when you said, "I want to be a billionaire" saying, "I believe that you will be one, one day". And, I still believe in you, I stand by you during this time and I assure you that you will turn out completely well and perfect soon.

Remember, whenever you couldn't convince yourself that you are brave enough during this phase, we are there with you, going through this with you and will win this over with you.

Don't let my hero loose hopes, just don't. Have faith in the power of love, in the power of togetherness and in the power of positive thinking. Think positive, stay positive and come out of it as a winner (which I know, we know you will).

And, c'mon you know better that life is not same everyday. Not every morning is as sunny and not every every day is perfect. Take a deep breath, smile and fight.
You have to win, to bore us again with those investment-related facebook status (Just kidding). 

- Mani

No comments:

Post a Comment