Sunday 11 March 2018

Say It Out Loud. ❤️

Say it out loud and clear and for god's or for your own sake, stop keeping things inside. 

When I say the above lines, I am not afraid of how you as a reader will take it but one thing I am sure of is keeping things inside, bottling secrets or things you ever wanted to tell any.. any.. anyone will only repress you.

I recently witnessed a loss of a young dear one. Do you want to know the reason behind this loss of life? 

Yes, bottled up feelings, some confrontations and the fear of sharing things extinguished a heartbeat forever.


This fast-paced life that we live in, we often forget to tell people how much we love them, admire them, care for them, are irritated by them, are hurt with anything they did, that we are thinking about them, are afraid of initiating a conversaion with them, or that we are simply missing them. We often feel that there's no use of telling an age old secret to someone who can do nothing about it apart from just keeping it with them. 

Let me tell you a secret today.


Saying out everything big that you wanted to tell people. Everything that feels like a nail you are keeping inside your pocket that hurts you every now and then when you jump in the pond of your past. Everything that is giving you nothing but sleepless nights, sharing all of it will give you peace. It will help you sleep with a smile, a sleep so sound that you will wake up fresh with an ear to ear smile on your face. A smile that will come deep from your heart. And when I say this, I have seen someone sleeping so peacefully after sharing a secret. That secret sharing session didn't gift that person anything but a smile while asleep that I kept gazing at, the entire night. Yes, this is why I couldn't sleep that night. It did nothing but helped that person share some of the load that he/she was bearing from a long time. 

So, today, if you are reading this, go tell that one person that you want them back, go tell him you miss him, go tell her that she hurt you, go clear out all the lies that you've told them, go clear your misunderstandings, say sorry, ask for forgiveness, forgive them, move on, tell him why you weren't talking to him the way you do, go fight with them, shout at them, let loose of your hands and give them some tough punches but tell them what you are keeping inside for long or for even some hours because feelings, my dear, are meant to be shared. Keeping them within can cost you big time.


So, quoting one of my favourite lines:

Aaj, aaj ek hasi aur baant lo,
Aaj ek dua aur maang lo,
Aaj ek aansu aur pee lo, 
Aaj ek sapna aur dekh lo,
Aaj,
Aaj?
Aaj.

(Mani's touch now!)

क्योंकि ये ज़िन्दगी बहोत छोटी है और हमारे पास वक़्त बोहोत कम। ❤️

PS: Give it a shot. Let's share stories or secrets or tell me something you never told me. Share a moment when I hurt you that you never told me about. Share an instance when I helped you smile. Let's share not just secrets but feelings. ❤️

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely agree with this line "Say it out loud and clear and for god's or for your own sake, stop keeping things inside."
    Keeping things to yourself will only going to hurt you. Share your feelings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who knows it better than you. (Winks) ;-)

      Delete
  2. Exactly! Nothing in life haunts you as bad as the things we don't say. One should always speak up! :) However, this one seems to differ a lot from your '3 AM conversation' wherein you are willing to keep it inside. :P
    Just saying!
    But, I happen to keep certain things only upto me too! So, I can totally relate to this post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keh do na, Keh do na, you are my Soniya. Hahahaha!

    I wrote this one first. You can not judge this one now after reading 3AM conversations.

    I have both these sides too. Sometimes, I am an open book and sometimes a mystery. ❤️

    Glad that you could relate to it. ^_^


    #SleepingHappily

    ReplyDelete